Friday, July 12, 2013

Favourites Friday: EOS Lipbalms

Today's Favourites Friday is a product that is well known to the beauty community, and it is the infamous EOS lipbalms!!! A couple days ago I went to Costco and I picked up a four pack of these lipbalms for only $10 Canadian which was a steal for me! This resparked my obsession with these lipbalms so I just had to blog about EOS for my Favourites Friday Post!!!!

EOS 4 Pack - $10 Costco


Here in Canada EOS lipbalms retail for around $4 or more which is pretty pricy, so I loved the fact that these lipbalms only cost $2.50 a piece when you buy this four pack. Also as a side note for all you Americans, Costco in the States sells multi-packs of EOS lipbalms as well, but I believe that you get five for $10 which is even better!!!!

Red-Summer Fruit, Pink-Strawberry Sorbet ,
Green - Honeysuckle Honeydew, Blue-Sweet Mint

Now the main reason why these lipbalms are my favourite, is because they are amazingly longl lasting, I can apply this before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning its still on my lips. So I know for a fact that this lipbalm is long lasting and decently moisturizing!!! Although these lipbalms aren't the most moisturizing I still love applying them before bed so the moisturization will last all night.


I definetly say check out these lipbalms if you haven't already and also I would seriously recccomend picking up this set instead of buying these lipbalms at a drugstore, because its a lot cheaper and you get to expiriment with more flavours, which might I add are AHHHMAZING!!!! EOS definately came up with some of the most delicious tasting lipbalms. Anyways I hope you enjoy this Favourites Friday Product as much as I do.

XOXO Gaborillaa ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment