Monday, July 15, 2013

Manicure Monday: Essie "Sunday Funday"


For today’s Manicure Monday I am wearing Sunday Funday on my nails by Essie.
 Natural Light - Outdoors (2 Coats)



 Natural Light - Indoors (2 Coats)

 Essie’s description of the polish is a “Tangerine Coral Crush Shimmer”. I find that that’s a pretty accurate description but I would describe this polish as more of a coral-y pink with a beautiful silver-y and sometimes lilac micro-shimmer depending on how the light hits the polish.


 
Also I wouldn’t completely consider this polish a jelly but it is a little sheer with only two coats. So if you like the “jelly” look only apply two coats of polish, but if you like something a little more opaque then apply three coats of polish. Overall I really enjoy this polish I like the “jelly” look so I usually only apply two coats.

This is definetly going to be one of my new favourite summer polishes, I can't wait to keep wearing it!!!!!!

                            XOXO Gaborillaa ;D

 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to get this nail polish!! It's so gorg! I love your blog and your posts!! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Follow me and check out the rules for the Liebster Award!!

    http://thetickledglitter1.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much, your feedback and nomination are greatly appreciated, I checked out your blog and I love it too, thany you soo much again!!! Happy Blogging

      <3 Gabby

      Delete