Friday, July 5, 2013

Revlon Photoready Skinlights: Review + Swatches


Today I got my hands on one of the new or technically re – released Revlon Photoready Skinlights in the colour 400 Bronze Light. I say re – released because Revlon discontinued the Skinlights in 2008 and they’ve finally brought it back. There are 4 colours in the collection, 100 Bare Light, 200 Pink Light, 300 Peach Light and of course 400 Bronze Light, which is the darkest shade and the colour that I purchased. I really love this product because it goes great with my skin tone and actually shows up against my darker complexion which cannot be said for many products.
 400 Bronze Light

As of right now these Skinlights have only been spotted in Canada and the UK, which is a surprise for me because usually all the drugstore collections are released in the US before they hit shelves in Canada, in all my experience. The price of this product varies from about $12-$15 depending on what store you go to but I bought my Skinlights from Shoppers Drugmart and I paid $14.99 for mine!
  Natural Light No Flash
(It was a little gloomy outside so the lighting is not great in this picture)

Now I really love the Skinlights because the lighter shades can be used as a highlight and the darker shade can be used as a bronzer which is what I like to do, but also when the Skinlights are mixed with foundation it can be used as an all over illuminator which makes this product very versatile. Overall I really like this product and it has made its way into my makeup essentials and it will be perfect for this summer, let me know if you guys enjoy the Skinlights too.

Natural Light With Camera Flash

XOXO Gaborillaa ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment