Friday, August 9, 2013

Daily Skincare Routine

Hello lovelies, today I am going to be talking about my skincare routine. In all honesty I am not a big skincare person, I do not go overboard and use tons and tons of products, my skincare routine is very simple. I use a few products that work really well for me and I want to share them with you. Also I'm mainly going to discuss my night time skincare routine because in the morning I usually just wash my face and moisturize.

Neutrogena Makeup Wipes, Bioderma, Pari Foaming Cleanser, Vichy Aqualia Thermal Moisturizer, Vichy ProEVEN Eye Cream  

Bioderma 100 mL Travel Size - $6.00

So to begin with I usually need to remove my makeup, I either do this with my bioderma cleansing water and you can read more about that here or if I'm feeling lazy I'll use a makeup cleansing wipe.


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - $8.99

The makeup cleansing wipes that I use are from Neutrogena. I like them because they take off all of my makeup pretty decently. Two small drawbacks to these makeup wipes are that I have to go over my makeup and keep wiping for while before all my eye makeup comes off and also I am not a fan of how these wipes smell. But overall they are a great product that I'll repurchase for sure.
 

Pari Foam Cleanser - $18.00

After I'm finished taking off my makeup I wash my face, usually I do this in the shower because I always shower before bed. I use the Pari foaming cleanser for combonation skin. Now I don't really have combonation skin but for some reason it works really well for me. I think its because its so gentle. The foam face wash works really well for me and I am very happy with this product. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight.


Vichy Aqualia Thermal Moisturizer - $30.00

Next I need to moisturize my face, and I use my Vichy Aqualia Thermal Moisturizer. Now there are two versions of this moisturizer a "light" and a "riche" formula. Personally I use the light formula in the summer because it is lighter and doesn't feel heavy when its hot outside, and during the winter I use the riche formula because I need the added moisturization since its colder and dryer outside. Also I really love the scent of this product, it works really well and just sinks into my skin and makes it super moisturized and supple.


Vichy ProEVEN Daily Eye Corrector - $50.00

The last and final product of my skin routine is my eye cream. The eye crem that I use is also by Vichy. I use the Vichy ProEVEN Daily Eye Corrector. I have really dark under-eye circles so I need a product that will help with that, and I find that this product does what it says. Also the Vichy line in general is very gentle on the skin, so of course this product is gentle and works really well on my skin.

Well this is my daily skincare routine, I hope you enjoyed this post...

XOXO Gaborillaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment