Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter - $14.95 Canadian

Hey everyone today I wanted to review a new product. Lately I've been having super dry and peel-y cuticles (if peel-y  is even a word lol) and since it's transitioning from summer to fall and eventually winter, I know the condition of my hands and cuticles will only get worse, so I just had to get a treatment!!!

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Lush and I know that they're all natural so I decided to look for something from there. I went in and asked for a cuticle butter or cream and the girl that worked there (who was super nice) recommended the "Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter". She tested it out on my hands and it felt really nice and smelled delicious too like a lemon square!!! It was super thick and luxurious feeling, and although it does leave your hands feeling pretty greasy after it soaks in it makes your hands feel amazing!
 

Also I think that it's pretty reasonably priced because it costs $14.95 for a 45g tub and since this butter is super thick, and you only need a very small amount it will last you months. I also think that for a natural, organic and handmade product that it's pretty reasonably priced too. Overall I'm pretty impressed with this product, it's very moisturizing, smells great and won't entirely eat up your wallet, so if you're looking for a great new cuticle butter I would totally recommend the Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter.

If you've tried this cuticle butter or any others let me know!!! 

Thanks for reading 
XOXO Gaborillaa :D

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried anything from lush! I really want to, but the closest one to me is an hour away :(

    My nails are in pretty bad condition, so if I ever make that long trip, I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete