Saturday, August 24, 2013

Mac Indulge Collection: Lipstick Sweet Succulence

Hey everyone, as you might know Mac recently released their fall Indulge Collection. As a makeup addict I of course had to check it out. I went into my local Mac and went on a swatching spree, and in all honestly I was not very impressed. The colours were sort of stale and they all seemed like colours that I've seen before. But one product that caught my eye was this lipstick Sweet Succulence.
 
Mac Sweet Succulence - $18.00 Canadian

I really love Sweet Succulence, its a Lusture finish lipstick and looks beautiful on the lips. Although it looks very dark almost a dark purple-ish black in the tube it comes out as a chardonay, plum colour on the lips.
 
 
 
 
I love the way that this lipstick applies because it can be sheered out or you can build it up which makes this lipstick very versitile. Also since this lipstick is so versitile I think it would look gorgeous on a variety of skintones, but it looks really amazing on darker skin tones as well. If you have a lighter skintone and sheered this lipstick out a lot I think it would look super pretty too.
 
 Sweet Succulence - Natural Light (No Flash)
 
Overall I really love this lipstick and I am very glad that I purchased it, I have nothing like this in my collection but this is a great addition. If your looking for a great plum colour that's "in" for fall then Sweet Succulence is your colour.

Thanks for reading...
XOXO Gaborillaa
 


4 comments:

  1. The color in the tube is really scary! Haha. Love the swatched color though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I thought the exact same thing!!! I was sooo intrigued so I had to swatch it and when I did I fell IN LOVE!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I love this color! It reminds me of Black Cherry from Revlon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I'm back :) You share some of the prettiest products on your blog and I am always interested with what you have to say! Therefore, I nominated you for the Versatile Blog award!

      There's more info on my blog

      Delete