Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Review: Melting Snowman Bath Melt


Hey everyone today I am going to be reviewing the Melting Snowman Bath Melt from Lush! This probably has to be one of Lushes cutest products!!! About 2 weeks ago I went to Lush and picked up The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar and a bottle of the Sea Spray which I have written posts on; but the spray nozzle of the Sea Spray was broken so I had to go back into Lush to exchange it. And of course while I was in there I couldn't not resist picking something up!!! I had wanted to try the Melting Snowman bath melt for such a long time and today I was finally able to pick it up!!!


The Melting Snowman Bath Melt - $5.95

The Melting Snowman smells absolutly delicious like a Hot Toddy! Theres cinnamon and clove along with orange and lime which combines to create the perfect holiday scent. Also the Melting Snowman is a bath melt which means that when you pop this little guy in the bath he'll melt into a skin softening delight which shea and cocoa butters. Also as a side note this product is completely vegan including the chocolate eyes and buttons, so this lil guy is perfect for anyone this holiday season!!!

I have been on such a Lush kick lately and I've even put a bunch of Lush products on my Christmas list, I absolutly love the Lush Christmas stuff and I cannot wait to use this Melting Snowman; let me know if you plan on picking up any of the Lush Christmas products.

XOXO Gaborillaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment