Friday, January 3, 2014

A Very Lush Christmas

Happy New Year everyone, and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season. I went away to Rivera Maya, Mexico this year for Christmas so that is why I haven't been as active on my blog lately. Anyways I'm back and here to start 2014 off with a bunch of posts. This year for Christmas I was treated by two of my aunts to a treasure trove of Lush products. They were spot on in getting me the exact things that I wanted; the Bombardino Bath Bomb, Cinders Bath Bomb, Santa Lip Scrub, and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. Lately I have been Lush obsessed and I have been using A LOT of their products lately. 

First up is Bombardino...
Limited Edition
Vegan 
Bombardino - $5-10 
(this was a gift and I couldn't find the price online so this is an approximate price)

Lush claims that Bombardino is a rich and creamy bath bomb that is inspired by an after ski drink made in the Italian Alps with eggnog, brandy, and whipped cream. Although inspired by a drink Lush's Bombardino was made to smell like a lemon meringue pie and contains cocoa butter which leaves skin feeling soft. 

Next up is Cinders...
Limited Edition
Vegan

Cinders Bath Bomb - $4.95

Cinders Bath Bomb contains almond oil, sweet orange and cinnamon leaf essential oils which smells AHHHMAZING and super festive; and the popping candy makes Cinders crackle when you pop it in the bath which is supposed to sound like a crackling fire. This probably has to be my new favourite bath bomb and I'll definitely be buying it next Christmas. 

Then Santa's Lip Scrub... 
Limited Edition
Vegetarian 


Santa's Lip Scrub - $8.95

Lush Lip Scrubs are some of my favourites especially when my lips are chapped and I already do love the Mint Julep lip scrub so I was really excited to try the Santa's Lip Scrub. I love that this scrub is cola flavoured so licking it off is twice as fun (and this lip scrub is made out of edible ingredients like sugar and edible heart sprinkles so its completely safe to eat; not that I would recommend eating this by the jarful...) 

Lastly is Ro's Argan Body Conditioner...
Permanent
Vegan 

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - $32.95

I've heard a lot of Youtuber's talking about this product most notably Allison from Amarixe and Ingrid from MissGlamorazzi and all they've done was rant about how great this product was so of course I had to check out Ro's Argan. I am also a über lazy person and therefore I do not like moisturizing after the shower so this body conditioner is perfect for me because I can apply the body conditioner to my body and not have to moisturize again after the shower. This is also perfect for soothing your legs after shaving. One con to this product is that it is pretty expensive so I would recommend going into your local Lush and asking for a sample; so you can see if you like the product.  

2 comments:

  1. wish we had lush here :(!! everything looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all really is!! And yeahhh it really sucks that you don't have a Lush near you, but then again its probably a good thing for your wallet!! haha

      Delete