Monday, January 6, 2014

Manicure Monday: Aztec-Inspired Nails

Hey everyone today I'm writing a Manicure Monday post, and I know I haven't done one of these in a while but on my recent trip to Mexico (Rivera Maya) I got to see a lot of Mexican culture and that included the Aztec's and Mayans so I decided to do some Aztec and Mayan inspired nail art!!! 



I also thought that this would be a great time to show you some pictures from my trip, which were too gorgeous not to share!!!

The Beautiful Beachfront of the Riu Palace Mexico (Taken while Parasailing)




Scuba Diving



Ek Balam Ruins in the Mayan Rivera


Beautiful Waves (Literally Picture Perfect)


Me Climbing the Ek Balam Ruins
I'm also actually thinking about writing a post about Rivera Maya Mexico and some of my travels, so if you'd like to see something like that let me know :D

Thanks for reading
XOXO Gaborillaa ;D

6 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing trip! Those nails are AMAZING!!!
    Kallie @But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an incredible trip, and thank you so much haha :)

      Delete
  2. Cool nail art! Wow the beaches in Mexico are so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks haha :D and I know Mexico is such a gorgeous place!!!

      Delete
  3. Woooowwww, you are SO good at nail art! Those pictures from your holidays are gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much!!!! And Mexico is such a gorgeous place :D

      Delete